Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Some creative ideas

I have been working to organize some materials in my studio and I am beginning to see a pattern of materials.  I have started creating little piles for my daily creations.  Challenging myself to use materials and objects and colors that I normally wouldn't put together.

Some other ideas:

I will create ATCs from what I would normally throw in the trash can (not to worry nothing gross) like labels, wrappings, junk mail, etc.

Another idea, use items I find in my back yard.

I have so much material that I have collected, that I will have an unending supply of "stuff" to create with.  Just have to stretch my brain to get the creative juices flowing.

Another task...go to Home depot and load up on paint samples (and not get caught)!  lol

Some days will reflect my mood and my energy.  Hope those wont be too dark in nature.  I suffer from clinical depression and though creating art helps my mind...some days are just damn dark.

So there you have it .... a glimpse into the workings of this being...

In peace,

Diane

1 comment:

  1. LOL! I too have gone to the Depot just to "borrow" some paint samples! You should check out the wood samples in their cabinet in the back of the store too! :) Mel

    ReplyDelete