Wednesday, April 6, 2011

How to sign up...

I will be making 12 ATCs a day for 30 days straight starting April 15, 2011.

If you would like to receive 4 of these ATCs, email me your mailing address to lotusbud2@yahoo.com

This is not a swap, this project is more or less one giant RAC (random act of kindness) project. If you would like to send some in return that would be great fun for me..but it is not a requirement to participate.

Anyone can sign up... Friends family..everyone!

Surprise someone you know and sign them up for the project so they receive a surprise in the mail! (8 have two so far like this).

Enjoy and I hope you find some fun in my work....

Here are some older examples of my ATCs

Www.PictureTrail.com/revjishin

Cheers!
Diane Johnson



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment