Sunday, April 3, 2011

Launching the Daily ATC Project: April 15, 2011: Sign up Today

Hello!
I will begin an ATC project beginning April 15, 2011. I will be creating ATCs on a daily basis, setting aside a couple of hours a day for 1 month straight. I would like to mail them out by 1pm daily from Rainier, OR (my personal challenge..creating daily, sending immediately).

Now this is where you can help.

If you would like to be the recipient of one of my daily doses of ATC, please forward your address to me. I will inform you as to which "date is yours". As I plan to create a minimum of 12 daily, I can assign 3 people to one date. You will receive 4 cards as a result of your participation. No need to trade (unless you would like).

Fun part is that knowing there are two other folks that have cards created on the same day. Might be fun to compare.

Thanking you in advance for your participation. I look forward to the artistic challenge!

In peace...
Diane Johnson
Lotusbud2@yahoo.com

1 comment:

  1. Hey Di!
    What a great project! Include me in, please. I do not want to go through this system, tho - so it may not be possible?
    I wish you the best and will check in to see how the project is going.
    Love your art - always have!
    Pal, Jude

    ReplyDelete