Monday, May 2, 2011

Apologies and re energized

Ugh..I'm behind in the project..funny how life gets in the way of best laid plans...and today I received amazing ATCs from england and rhode island!!

Maureen thank you for the wonderful ATCs and contribution.

Bev in England thank you for the great ATCs as well!! So fun!!

You two have made me feel re-energized..

So I going to get caught up by making a big collaged mural and then cutting into atc size like pieces to a giant puzzle....

I'm behind a few days but am going to create a big collage..

I will take pictures of the stages..

I and this project are a work in progress!!

Then I will be back on track with the project.

Thank you thank you to everyone!!

I'm moving forward!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment